A small set of vital and timeless guiding principles for your company. A good rule of thumb is to limit them to somewhere between three and seven.
We can help you define your core values.
You may know this by many names: “Mission Statement”, “Vision Statement”, “Sweet Spot”, “The Zone”, whatever you call it, it should come from your company’s core and you should be laser-focused on it.
We can help you determine your Core Focus™.
Ten Year Target™
Where do you want your organization to be a decade from now? How do you know if you’re heading in the right direction if you don’t know where you’re going?
We will help you develop your Ten Year Target™.
Life moves fast, there is little value in detailed strategic planning beyond a three-year window. With a three-year picture clearly in mind, you can more easily determine what you have to do in the next 12 months to stay on track.
Let us help you create your 3-Year Picture™.
Eight Powerful Questions to Crystallize Your Company Vision
These 8 Key Questions will help you learn:
- How to create a unified and shared vision for your organization.
- How to define your organization’s core values and core focus.
- How to align your leadership around a shared 10-year target and marketing strategy.
- How to make your 10-year target a reality with a 3-year picture, a 1-year plan, and quarterly rocks.
- How to agree as a team on issues that need to be solved.